- You want to know what others say of a dentist before choosing.
- You are looking for an office to rely upon and build trust.
This takes careful consideration. Endorsements of Dr. Chernoff’s patients can help
you in your decision.
- “Seven Questions to Ask a New Dentist” —common misperceptions can mask some of the most important answers you should have when forming a relationship with a new dental office.
- “The Eighth Question to Ask a New Dentist” —Choose a dentist that uses the latest developments. Dentistry is on the forefront of practical innovation.
- “Teeth as Best Friends” —they are depended upon to help our well being. But, like any healthy relationship, they do need attention.
- “A Small Gesture of Large Goodwill: The Power of Your Review” —share your experiences by writing a review. It can help others, who need dental care, learn from your advice.
Similarly, your review can help others.
Click here to discover what patients have experienced working with Dr. Chernoff for their dental treatments.
Choose a dental care team with experience, skill, talent, and compassion you can depend upon.
Please call our convenient Evanston dental office at 847-475-4080.
Consult “Patient Education” for concise dental treatment explanations and solutions.
Enjoy “Chernoffisms” to inspire your dental health from a wealth of memorable sayings.
Comment on Facebook to share concerns or questions you may have.
Improve and maintain your oral health. Visit our dental office located in downtown Evanston, convenient to Skokie, Wilmette, and Northern Chicago suburbs. We look forward to helping you! —Dr. Arnold K. Chernoff